Tuesday, May 23, 2006

School sucked. Yes, like abcdefg!
My mum didn't allow me to pon.
I&E was friggin' boring man, but the trainer said i look AC
hohoho! okay, whatever. OH YES,
Ben and thumin did something super amusing,
they went to cut their hair like during recess?
They are like damn daring please. They've sexy hair! HAHA.
Today's training -blah. Was high five-ing with Caryn hahaha and did flamingo pose! like this? okay, maybe not.
Bang shoot me dead. Hahaha that was so random!
ahh, i can't wait for june holidays, messing around with them in the happening town!
ho ho ho, colin and kero had a new blogskin, cool man. so sweet.
Their blog brightens my day, somehow. HAHAHA.
I haven't been catching up on museum of twits man; got to read it like now?
HAHAHAHHA, i'm like damn crappy?
Saturday midnight movie - Da vinci :D WOOOO YEAH!
bury me in you;
for you i will.


LOVES! :D

No comments: