Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ALOHA! HAHAHA. Quite cool right. aloha aloha.
I think I'm getting very very extremely extremely nagging.
SEE?!? ): That's bad. HAHAHA.
I'm always curious, to the extend of being kaypoh.
(and it's about wrong stuff, mind you me) HAHAHA.
Training killed me. I can't stop whining lah! :/ HOW.
I was suffering like abcdxyz, literally.
If not for the pills i would have died! Thanks man.
HAHAHAHA. Oh you know what, there's a message that made my day :D
I WILL practice my pieces tomorrow, WILL WILL WILL. (hopefully)
-_- Friday WILL shoot me down. WILL WILL WILL.
Oh dear, my nail just broke. -_- HAHAHAHAHA.
I have to wait a long ass time for the gathering :/
singapore idol! so..
toodle-oo!

Aren't you sick of this?
Lies will lock you up,
with truth the only key.

No comments: