Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hail! Jolene is Great is here to blog! HAHAHAHA.
Okay i sound so dramatic! I'm going ding-dong bells!
Rah, i sleep in class like everyday. My form teacher was like
"who is that, why sleep until like that"
HAHAHAHA, I didn't drool please :D
As usual, school was b-o-r-i-n-g!
OH YEAH CME WAS DAMN FUNNY.
Because the topic now is on healthy relationships?
t: Tell me why you go out with guys
me: Oh you're asking the wrong person
t: Why abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz..
me: okayokay. waste time lah, nothing to do
t: guys becareful ah, don't go out with her abcabc..
HAHAHA SO WHATEVER LAH.
Met lesbo after school, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
SIAO. She laugh like crazy when i said that when she touch my stomach i will have diarrhoea!
HAHA but it's true okay! :p Hmmm. Ate delifrance, it was super funny lah.
I saw cher, AGAIN. HAHA.
Then went to see stuff-s. HAHAHA.
Lesbo was being evil and didn't want to let me go home!
AND WE SAW A LITTLE BOY THAT WORE A SUPERMAN SUIT
ADORABLE MUCH. HAHAHAHA (:
she took his picture in her phone lah, wait till i grab it maybe i'll edit.
i miss my superman. -_- random, no? :/
CIAO! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((x
i'm tired of protecting, kill me honey.

i'm afraid the time has not arrive.

No comments: